Child watch during Covid-19!
Due to restrictions on capacity and safety the Y is making some changes.
- Members only.
- 1 hour time limit.
- Maximum of 8 children at one time.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No outside toys allowed.
- Highened cleaning schedule.
- Toys will be rotated.
- Entry relocated so that programs do not mix.
- Parent is not allowed in the child watch area.
- Staff will be required to wear mask.
Child watch is a free service to YMCA members who have a family type membership.
Children between the ages of 12 weeks to 12 years are welcome in the child watch area. An emergency form must be filled out prior to drop off.
For a complete list of rules and regulations regarding our child watch service please click here.
Child Watch Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 1:00pm
5:00pm - 7:30pm