Stephen's Natatorium opened Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Activities are currently entering Phase 2 of the plan to reopen. This will allow for limited group activity through group exercise . Please expect the following changes:
- 1 hour facility use if needed. We currently are not enforcing this policy.
- Limited GROUP fitness classes. The schedule is heavily modified. At this time 3 classes will be offered. Participants MUST social distance. This may limit the capacity in each class.
- Showering is required before entering the pool and after each use. For those uncomfortable using the locker rooms, a temporary shower has been installed on the pool deck.
- Y equipment will not be available. This includes pool noodles, water weights, etc. Personal equipment is recommended.
- You can expect to see the following activities on the pool schedule.
- 2 people per lane swimming opposite each other.
INDIVIDUAL WATER FITNESS
- The pool will be divided into 12 seperate sections. Members must occupy one section and maintain proper social distancing requirements of 6 feet. This does not apply to members of the same household.
- One swimmer per lane
WATER AEROBICS Schedule is out!
- Limited capacity
- Social Distancing of 6 ft.
- Modified schedule
- Reservations available Monday - Sunday
- Members only
- 45 minute reservation (member may swim longer if there is not a reservation to follow)
- Staggard reservation times
- Family must stay in their section of the pool.
- Slide CLOSED
- Y equipment is not available. Members may bring their personal pool toys