Stephen's Natatorium will open Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Activities will be limited to those that can be performed on a INDIVIDUAL basis. Please expect the following changes:
- 1 hour facility use. To regulate the use of facilities, members are limited to one hour in the facility. Please do not visit other areas of the facility when wet. The time limit will be enforced if necessary.
- No GROUP fitness classes. We are required to operate on an individual basis.
- No locker room access. The family changing rooms and other restroom facilities will be available for restroom use.
- Showering is required before entering the pool and after each use. With the closure of the locker rooms the Y has placed a temporary shower on the pool deck.
- Y equipment will not be available. This includes pool noodles, water weights, etc. Personal equipment is recommended.
- You can expect to see the following activities on the pool schedule:
- 1 person per lane
- Should operations run smoothly, the Y will modify its plan to 2 people per lane using opposite walls. <<< June 1, 2020
INDIVIDUAL WATER FITNESS
- The pool will be divided into 12 seperate sections. Members must occupy one section and maintain proper social distancing requirements of 6 feet. This does not apply to members of the same household.
SWIM CLUB (Beginning June 1, 2020)
- One swimmer per lane
WATER AEROBICS (Beginning June 1, 2020) Schedule coming soon!
- Limited capacity
- Social Distancing of 6 ft.
- Modified schedule
FAMILY SWIM (Beginning June 6, 2020)
- Saturday / 12:00am - 4:45pm
- Reservation only
- Members only
- 45 minute reservation (member may swim longer if there is not a reservation to follow)
- Staggard reservation times
- Family must stay in their section of the pool.
- Slide CLOSED
- Y equipment is not available. Members may bring their personal pool toys