ATTENTION: The pool will be closed on Monday, February 8, 2021. During this time Y staff will be thoroughly cleaning the pool deck. It will reopen on Tuesday as scheduled.
As we continue to navigate through our current pandemic and the need for additional programs and activities increase we continue to look for ways to do so safely.
As of January 18, 2021, the pool will close at 8:00 pm. You can find the current schedule here. Printable Pool schedule
When utilizing the pool for LAP SWIM
- 2 people per lane swimming opposite each other.
INDIVIDUAL WATER FITNESS
- Please use personal responsibility and social distance from others not in the same household.
- One swimmer per lane when possible.
WATER AEROBICS >> Classes have been added in the evening!
- Limited capacity
- Social Distancing of 6 ft.
- Modified schedule
- The pool has reopened for lap swim. We ask that members use personal responsibility and social distance from those outside of their household.
- Masks are not required while in the pool. Those spectating must wear a mask.
- Do not share personal pool toys.
- Please shower before entering the pool. Showers are available in the locker rooms or on the pool deck.
Contact Aaron Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!